Mat Hopwood the creator of the Booty5 HTML5 game engine and game editor hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to use the software Booty5 (the Software) for production of personal and commercial projects and:
You may NOT:
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble this software (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction);
- pass this software or documentation off as your own work;
- charge any kind of fee for the use or distribution of this software or its documentation without prior written notice from the creator of the software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels from the software or documentation.
- use any part of this software or documentation if you do not agree to these licensing terms in full;
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
3.0 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not Pocketeers assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
Mat Hopwood (or any of his staff or contractors) IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with Mat Hopwood. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
If you do NOT agree in full to the above licensing terms then you are not entitled to download or use the software. Note that by downloading and / or installing the Booty5 you are agreeing to the above licensing terns.
To download and install the Windows version of the Booty5 click here (version 1.9.2b). Unzip the downloaded zip file to a location then run setup.exe.
You can download a complete archive of demo projects and assets from Github
You can also get a free copy of the Booty5 HTML5 Game Maker e-book here.
13,780 total views, 12 views today