Booty5 the HTML5 Game Maker v1.9.0b is now available for free download. Support for tile map rendering has been added to the engine, whilst support for tile map editing has been added to the game maker. A quick screen shot of the new tile map editor is shown below:
Full list of changes include:
Game Engine v1.4.6:
- Added new actor type called MapActor which can render tiled maps
- Support added to Xoml for loading Booty5 game editor exported tile maps
- Fix: Actor.vr wasn’t updating transform
Game Editor v1.9.0b:
- Added support for tile maps (any sprite actor can now be changed to a tile map by changing RenderAs type to Tile Map)
- Added pretty print export options that will export JSON in a tidy readable format
The Booty5 HTML5 game manual ebook has also been updated.
You will also need to replace all examples which can be downloaded from Github.
3,627 total views, 1 views today