Support for the Web Audio API has been added offering better control over audio playback. Using it is s simple case of ticking support for it in the projects properties (on by default).
Full list of changes include:
Game Editor v1.9.2b:
- Added new use web audio export option to project settings
- Added new auto play property to sounds which cause sound to automatically start playing once loaded
- Added new export option force_round which will force all exported actors to use pixel rounding
- Fix: Project property smoothing is now applied in exported code
- Fix: Canvas centering on some mobile devices
Game Engine v1.4.8 and 1.4.9:
- b5.Xoml.loadJSON now accepts 4th parameter which can be used to stipulate loaded data should be returned as binary buffer
- b5.App.use_web_audio property added which can be used to switch on support for Web Audio if it is supported
- b5.Xoml.loadJSON moved to b5.Utils.loadJSON
- b5.Xoml.loadJS moved to b5.Utils.loadJS
- Added support for web audio API to sound (default is enabled). To disable Web Audio set b5.App.use_web_audio to false. If web audio is not supported then it will fallback to HTML5 Audio
- b5.App constructor now accepts a second parameter which enables / disables web audio support
- Added b5.Sound.auto_play property to enable auto playback of sounds after they are loaded
- JSDoc documentation added
- b5.App.canvas_fill_window removed
- Modified how the render scaling and canvas resizing works to make it easier to use.
Download the latest version of Booty5 HTML5 Gama Maker.
2,104 total views, 1 views today